Thursday, May 6, 2010

Today is an important day at my house!

Today is my stepson's 15th birthday!! It is very hard to believe he has grown up so quickly! He had just turned six when I met his Dad and was eight when we got married. He is such an amazing person. I do enjoy watching him grow up though it is a little bittersweet. Also, he is getting his braces removed today, can't wait to see his new smile!

My youngest daughter is nine months old today too! I told you it was a big day at my house LOL. I've been home with her since she was born and I think the last nine months have FLOWN by. It didn't seem to go so quickly with my 3 1/2 yo. That seems funny to me because I went back to work when she was three months old. You would think it would have gone by faster...

I'm very excited because last night I got to order my Mother's Day gift! Guess what I ordered....drumroll....Create A Critter cart. I ordered from MemoryMiser.com and the cart was 39.99 with free shipping!! I'm so excited!! You should check out the website if you are interested in ordering any Cricut carts. They are VERY reasonable and offer free shipping with any order over $34.99 (Cont US).

OK it is off to bake cupcakes for our birthday celebration!!

Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment