Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Card for Jayme


I don't know Jayme but I ran across Lisa's blog http://www.bylisac.blogspot.com/ by way of http://www.canadiannickelscrapn.blogspot.com/ and she is doing a wonderful RAK for her sister who has terminal lung cancer. Lisa requested all of her card making friends create a card with a frog image to make her sister smile. (No get well sentiments, please).


I used my froggy and lily pad from CAC and had so much fun making this card! I used stickles on the pink cheeks and the little froggy eyes. I inked around the frog and the pp with my old olive classic ink pad. I printed the sentiment on the computer and punched it out with my SU! scallop oval. The frog is cut at 3 1/2 and the lily pad is cut at 2 3/4 (I think). My card is pretty similar to Canadian Nickel's card b/c I really liked hers and did not have anything else that was froggy.


If you would like to participate just go to Lisa's blog for the info. This was a lot of fun for me and I'm sure you would enjoy it too!
Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment