Friday, May 14, 2010

I'm finally back!

I've been so sick with a temperature and sore throat all week!! I got sick on Sunday (Mother's Day, wouldn't you know it) and today is the first day I've felt half way decent.

My Mother's Day gift was.....drumroll....the Create A Critter cart!! Woohoo!!! I'm so excited. I got it in the mail on Saturday but I've been so sick I haven't worked with it at all but that is about to CHANGE. I'm gonna wear it out this weekend. Lol.

I also joined the swap that Momo is hosting and I'm excited about that. The swap is for Cricut cuts so I thought that would be really cute and fun to participate in.

I've gotta go so I can get caught up on all my friends YouTube videos. I've missed all of them this week...I'll probably be up late into the night...Oh well at least it's Friday!

Alison

1 comment:

  1. Hooray!! We are Cricut Cut Swap Partners! I can't wait for all the fun!

    ReplyDelete