Friday, April 30, 2010

Perfect Pear


This is a card I created last night that really kicked my butt! I picked out all my colors first. Then I cut the pears from the Serenade cart (surprise). For the life of me I could not put it together. I had all the elements I wanted but it just wasn't flowing. Originally I cut the phrase out of a different pattern but they looked too busy with the AC pear pp so I went with a less busy green pp for the phrase. Eventually, I had to walk away from it b/c I was getting so frustrated! Does that ever happen to you?


So, I looked at this card again this afternoon and was able to look at it with a fresh eye. This is what I came up with. What do you think?


I'm so excited to read your comments and now I have a few more followers. Thanks to all who are following me and commenting! I haven't figured out how to reply but I appreciate your comments so much!!


So excited about tomorrow! My BFF is coming to visit in the morning then all afternoon I am going to craft. Woohoo!! I'm sure my room will be a mess by the time the weekend is over.


Enjoy!

Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment