Thursday, April 29, 2010

Love to read your comments!!!

A great big thanks to Momo for putting my blog on hers. I've got some followers and comments and it's just the best feeling in the world! I really loooove reading your comments. It totally makes my day.

I have only been a SAHM since August when my second daughter was born. After my oldest daughter was born I was off work for three months, then went back to my job as a banker. My pregnancy with my second daughter was very challenging for me physically. I started having pain and contractions around 32 weeks then was put on bedrest the first day of July '09. Bedrest is one of the most difficult things I've lived through (physically). It is so stinkin' boring, you can only read so much, watch so much tv, etc. I hadn't found Robyn (my pink stamper) or anything like that yet. If I had, boy, the time would have passed much quicker. My daughter was born Aug 6th when I was 38wks along. She is a wonderful baby and I would definitely go through it all again to have her and let me tell ya, that's saying something. Haha.

Anyway, since being home with my girls, I've had a hard time adjusting to a more domestic life. I can't fathom how I got anything done when I was working full time and being a mommy. There is always something to do. A great friend did warn me that the second child changes things. Totally true! Change is good though, right.

So, this is a long, long post, huh!! I might have to give a prize to anyone that gets all the way through it...LOL. The blogosphere gives me some socialization which I totally need and miss from the work place.

Please continue to comment, it really does mean alot to me!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment