Sunday, April 25, 2010

Made by Momo's 1st Challenge


First, let me tell you, I looove watching Momo's videos. I stumbled across her YouTube channel looking at someone else's channel. I checked her out because she goes by Momo which is kinda unusual and it's what my kids call my mother in law. Momo is so inspiring, fun to watch and funny. She has inspired me to save up and buy the Create a Critter cart.


I whipped this card up pretty quickly and wanted to use my stamp 'I'd go out on a limb for you' but lo and behold I can not find it anywhere!! DH and I looked through my entire scrap room. You all know how time consuming that can be, especially considering this is a rubber cling stamp about the size of a half dollar!!


Momo's first challenge was to create a card using an animal. I decided to use my Cricut and my Serenade cart which I'm in love with right now. I have used this bird cut a few times and really like it. Well, since I couldn't find my adorable 'limb' stamp I decided to use a simple 'hello' stamp which I really like too. It is from the SU! set called Hello Again.


TFL!

Alison

1 comment:

  1. Alison, this card is so adorable! It is one of those cards that puts a smile to my face! I have been wanting the serenade cartridge! I am really into whimsy designs such as this one. Thanks so much for being a part of my challenge and for all the nice things you said about me. I LOVE this card and I hope you find your stamp soon! Much love to you, Momo

    ReplyDelete