Saturday, June 19, 2010

Busy Start to the Summer

Well, I have been off and on with my blog since the beginning of June. I haven't had as much time to post as I would like but I have been stalking all of my favorite blogs.

I'm the type of gal that likes to explore different aspects of a hobby and that is the same with papercrafting. Right now I'm a little obsessed with Digi Stamps and coloring images. I don't have any Copics but I do have some SU! markers and a set of Bic Markers that I'm using.

I have a card in mind that I want to make with a pirate theme so I began my search for a crazy pirate chick. After much stalking and searching (and a little help from my friends) I found a great stamp that I ordered from All That Scraps - The Kraftin Kimmie Alicia the Strawberry Pirate which you can see HERE. Now this is not a Digi but that's OK - this stamp is an unmounted grey rubber stamp and I can hardly wait to use it! Now I just have to get some EZ mount foam...

When I was in search of my crazy lil pirate chick I enlisted the help of two amazing bloggers that I love - Nicole and Marlene. Go right now and check out their blogs which are fantastic!!!

Nicole is the Canadian Nickel and super talented! I've fallen in love with the Digi's she uses from Tiddly Inks. You can visit her HERE

Marlene is 'Disguised as a Grownup' and pee your pants funny, especially if you like snarky and sarcastic (which I do). Visit her HERE

OK go off - be inspired and creative and I will have some pictures and hopefully a video for you shortly!!

Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment