Saturday, June 19, 2010

5 x 5 Easel Card


Here is an easel card I've been working on for awhile. This image is from Digital Delights, check them out HERE


I created this card when I was hit with the inspiration stick. As you know, I am a Huge TV fan and the more drama the better. Well this year I've been following the Real Housewives Series on BRAVO. I enjoy the drama especially since I don't work outside the home, it is the only time I get the outrageous drama (which is really a blessing, believe me, I know that). So, I digress, what you really need to know is I am a huge fan of Bethenny Frankel. I really like her and her sense of humor. She has a new show called Bethenny Getting Married? and I was inspired to make her a card. So, without further ado...
What do you think? I colored the image with my new Bic markers. I added Glossy Accents to the heart and black Stickles to the belt on the dress.

1 comment:

  1. Cute card! I didn't watch the series but did catch bits and pieces of the 3 part reunion show... CRAZY!!!

    ReplyDelete